Friday

Wedded Bliss... N Eso (for The Music Network)

27 January 2011
by Poppy Reid
Australia Day was a massive day for Sydney hip hop act Bliss N Eso, and not just because they scored three spots on Triple J’s Hottest 100.
Halfway through their main stage set at yesterday's Big Day Out, MC Eso (Max Mackinnon) paused to propose to his girlfriend of seven years, Megan Gander in front of over 35,000 people.
After professing his love to their fans before, Mackinnon called Gander out onto the stage. "There's someone else in my life I love; my girlfriend Megan. Come on out sweetheart," he said. "Since this is such a monumental moment I want to tell you she's put up with a lot of shit over the years and I have a very special question to ask her. Will you marry me?" he asked on bended knee. Manger Adam Jankie appeared onstage to hand over the ring which she accepted.
"She's been through a lot of crap because I'm a rapper, so I thought I'd make a lady of her," Mackinnon told Triple J this morning.
Bliss N Eso scored three tracks in the Hottest 100, with Addicted,Down By The River and Reflections coming in at #23, #41 and #53 respectively.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice !