Friday

My Surfers Paradise Disappointment

I went to Surfers Paradise the other night. I can’t believe how unbelievably stupid consumerist Gold Coasters can be. The ugly look more grotesque than ever with each layer of cheap make up they plaster on they’re drug scabbed skin. Even remotely attractive people walk around, dancing up and down looking like fuckwits in a Kelly Rowland video; eyes darting about checking to see if anyone is watching. “Well I’m watching and you look like a freaking idiot!” I would love to tell them this but no, I’m in the same pissweak ‘sell your soul for candy and speed’ nightclub that they’re in.

People look at me like I am one of them, a dumbass consumer with nothing better to do with my time than watch my weight and pay 500 bucks for an outfit that looks like crap anyway. This world must be playing a joke on me; it’s pregnant with retards falling in ‘love’ all over the place. Let me ask them this: Would you take a bullet for that object of your affection?? I won’t be a part of this junked up TV series. I’ll start my own mutiny, dance how I want to dance, dress how I want to dress. Because I’m not afraid to get angry about the state of this town we call home. I’m not afraid to speak up and put on a show for all the little kids at home who right now, are probably at home watching grown men on coke parade around on TV for them.

3 comments:

Random said...

cant help but think people are so self involved these days in what other people think rather than living there own life.....who cares really what others think...and if they; others cant keep secrets of yours and there comments to themselves then what gives them the right to be in your circle anyway. surfers is a whole new world...drugs, fuckwits,roid raging dickheads who thinks there shit don't stink but the skanks cant get enough of. what happened to just having a good time. no fights no dramas just a good night on the piss..........

Is it just me or when u are; what seems to be happy in life, you cant help but think there are other places or people who are having more fun and your missing out...maybe its some people or places from the past that you miss or even people or places you havent been...or is it the stuff you really want is the people and places you cant have......

wwade said...

Couldn't agree with you more.
Surfers is foul as are the people that frequently visit the place.

The guys pose as dj's (and for some strange reason use this as their pick up line) and the girls are smacked off their face trying desperately to balance in their too high heels.

You couldn't have put it better and believe me i would without a second thought take a bullet for the object of my affection

Girl on Tour said...

Very well put. Interesting.